Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

African Flower Hexagon Crochet Tutorial now in Spanish

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to let everyone who speaks Spanish know, that the African Flower Hexagon Crochet Tutorial now has Spanish subtitles ;)

I hope this helps :) You can find the tutorial here.



Tomorrow I'll do the second part of the picot story... what if you want a big fat picot (aka a bobble), instead of a small little critter? Well, you make a bobble cast on!

Have a good evening folks!
♥Heidi

2 comments:

Linda said...

My friend you are so clever, how wonderful to now have this pattern in Spanish! Your blog is looking amazing:)
Thanks for the chat today.
xo xo
Linda

kasia | szkieuka said...

Hi,
I wanted to let you know that I've learned to make the African Flower from your pattern, and now I'm sharing it with Polish people on a blog that we have with three other crafty ladies! Here is the link to the post (it's all in Polish :) but I'm sure you will see from the pictures what we are making today): http://craftypantki.blogspot.com/2011/02/afrykanski-kwiat-czyli-zaklinanie.html
There is also a link to your site there, and since I wrote the instructions from scratch and took my own photos, I hope I'm not infringing on any of your rights :) So I wanted to thank you for the super-clear explanation of the process, and also for the beautiful nature photos I'm enjoying on your blog.